The document handling services offered by Dokkoló Kft. completely cover the daily tasks to be performed as a part of the everyday life of companies, from the point when raw paper is received, through the centralized processing of postal items and digital documents, all the way to archiving or destruction.
We have significant experience in the field of printing, copying and scanning the technical drawings needed for technical design, construction planning and building constructions. Technical drawings are issued in A4 size, after automatic folding. We also perform printing tasks from PDF and DWG files, and we undertake to prepare tender materials within a short deadline.
- Handling paper-based and electronic files and documentations;
- Reproduction / print production procedures
(fast copying, copying plans, printing posters and canvases);
- Archiving procedures;
- Binding procedures (velo binding, comb binding, thermal binding);
- Additional services (lamination, printing unique accessories, CD-DVD burning, door-to-door delivery, sending parcels);
- On-site document services for projects
Our services relating to electronic document handling:
- Processing of postal items;
- DMS (Document Management System) services;
- Electronic processing of our clients' postal documents received, and handing over such documents to our clients in the form of an electric file within a system specifically designed for this purpose;
- handling partner registrations
Other services relating to document handling:
- Document and archive management;
- Operating printing systems
Address: H-1095 Budapest, Mester u. 87. (KÉSZ Mester Udvarház)
Telephone: +36 1 476 6590
Mobile: +36 30 803 7590
E-mail: bp [at] dokkolo.hu
Address: H-6000 Kecskemét, Izsáki út 6.
Telephone: +36 76 515 379 or +36 76 950 403
Mobile: +36 30 269 3349
E-mail: kkmet [at] dokkolo.hu
Address: H-6722 Szeged, Gutenberg utca 25-27.
Telephone: +36 62 566 680
Mobile: +36 30 803 7680
E-mail: szeged [at] dokkolo.hu