A new welder production hall of Kecskemét KÉSZ steelworks factory was handed over with a cutting the opening ceremony tape, which was hanged down from a 60 tons crane. The new production hall was needed due to increased market demands. With this investment, 40 new jobs are created.
With more than 2,400 m2 and nearly 200 new hand tools and machines, the Kecskemét steel structure factory was expanded. In the investment of KÉSZ Ipari Gyártó Ltd., thanks to the NGM's Enterprise Investment Support Program, a new welding production hall was established. On the solemn handler, the opening ceremony tape, that was hanged down from a 60-tonne bridge crane was cutted by István Lepsényi, State Secretary for Economic Development and Regulation, Szemereyné Pataki Klaudia, Mayor of Kecskemét county law city, Mihály Varga, Chairman of the KÉSZ Group, and Balázs Uhrinyi, Managing Director of KÉSZ Ipari Gyártó Ltd.
Balázs Uhrinyi, managing director of KÉSZ Ipari Gyártó Ltd. stressed that the new factory area was needed because of increased domestic and international orders, thanks to the PLAT4M hall, 40 new jobs will be created and the capacity of the Kecskemét KÉSZ steelworks factory will increase by 30%. In addition to capacity growth, new machines and tools will be able to produce larger steel structures and introduce new innovative manufacturing technologies.
For the attention to the editors:
- Tender: Large Enterprise Investment Support Program financed by National Economic Aid Grants (including promotion of industrial development investments by large companies)
- Intermediate Organization: Ministry of National Economy, Major Corporate Relations Department
- Support: 582.641.596 HUF
- Intesity of support: 50%
- Total cost of the project: 1.165.283.192 HUF
- Name of the project: Increasing the production capacity of KÉSZ Ipari Gyártó Ltd. and to acquire 3D technology with innovative new market opportunities.
- Realization site: 6000 Kecskemét, Izsáki út 8/A (Hungary)
- In the framework of the project, the existing open, covered crane warehouse building was covered around, thus creating a closed production hall near the existing paint shop. Types of production equipment procured under the project:
- Laser cutting machine
- Welding Machine
- Painting technology equipment
- Compressor station
- Many handheld devices and equipment
- Hydraulic CNC bending machine
- 3D laser scanner